We’re a boutique internet marketing and website design company, serving independent lodging: bed and breakfasts, inns, resorts and hotels. We work directly with property owners & managers – handling the web things.
WebMarketing requires 3 ingredients: tools, time, & knowledge. In this, larger marketing firms have little competitive advantage over a smaller company – they’re simply more expensive. The client pays to cover inflated overhead.
- Personal – One point of contact rather than dealing with multiple departments and unfamiliar persons. We keep a manageable workload so that clients don’t feel disregarded.
- Simple – We auto-charge once each month on the same day – no surprises, no nickel and diming, no accounting headache.
- Affordable – We’re free of the overhead that plagues larger companies – billing departments, expansive office space, support and managerial staff. This savings is passed to the client – our time costs 1/4 what others are charging.
How We Work
Marketing is a long game. We look to establish ongoing relationships with our clients, rather than offering a-la-carte services.
We see the best success when partnered with clients who understand the need for a long-term investment in their website and online marketing, and then budget accordingly.
Our goal is for you to view us as part of your team.
Good relationships should never feel like a trap, so we don’t lock clients into long term contracts – cancel whenever.
We’ll work together for as long as it feels right and mutually beneficial. That being said, our average client has been with us for 4+ years.
We’re betting that this will be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
We keep it simple – No surprises, no accounting nightmare. We auto-charge a single, monthly invoice with line items for both our services and 3rd-party costs: Google, Bing, GoDaddy, directories, etc.
All budgets are agreed upon by the client ahead of time.
Same day. Same charge. Every Month. Simple.
Plans and Pricing
Here is a simple overview of some of the services we offer and what we aim to charge.
That being said, every client has different needs and different budget limitations. Ours is not a cookie-cutter approach to marketing – we’re happy to discuss the specific needs and goals of each potential client.
- No Contracts – cancel anytime
- Set Budgets – no surprises
- One Manager – one contact
- One Charge – monthly
- Your Website – no hostage situation